Monday, June 13, 2011

More about Grace

Here's one of the reasons we're doing this ride.
This short video shows Grace walking with the suit that she'll be wearing next time she goes to Poland.
This blog and the bike ride Colin and myself are doing will help Grace directly but it will also raise the awareness of cerebral palsy to everyone that reads it. Whilst we hope you will all give something to help these two worthy causes, if your reading this we have already succeeded in raising awareness.
With less than 6 weeks to go before we set off I'm into the big push for training here is the link to the run I did tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Bike Ride 2011

Well I've borrowed a bike and decided to give it ago. So Colin and myself are training to try and get fit,
any tips or hints would be good.
I'll post some links to the training runs I've been
doing when I can figure out how.