Thursday, August 4, 2011

Craven Arms to Portishead

Today we traveled from Shropshire through Herefordshire into Gloucestershire and on to Avon and Summerset. We dodged in an out of Wales on our way to the old Severn Bridge and the countryside got lusher and lusher. The weather was kind to us today and we only had to push the bikes up one hill that beat us, a well deserved rest at the top gave us opportunity to savour the views which were magnificent. We then navigated the Wye valley towards Chepstow through Tintern with it's abbey and picturesque setting.
All the details can be found here the last mile is missing from the log due to the battery loosing power near the end.

1 comment:

Sponsored Bike Ride 2011

Well I've borrowed a bike and decided to give it ago. So Colin and myself are training to try and get fit,
any tips or hints would be good.
I'll post some links to the training runs I've been
doing when I can figure out how.