Thursday, August 4, 2011

Northwich to Craven Arms

The weather today had forecast showers but in the event it stayed dry, more importantly there was a slight head on wind so not much free wheeling.
67 miles was today's total and after yesterday's long day we were both feeling the effects but we had reached our destination by 3.30 . The countryside has changed from yesterday's industrial backdrop to lush green Shropshire fields and hills. Church Stretton and the Long Mynd were bathed in sunshine.
You can find all the details here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Bike Ride 2011

Well I've borrowed a bike and decided to give it ago. So Colin and myself are training to try and get fit,
any tips or hints would be good.
I'll post some links to the training runs I've been
doing when I can figure out how.