Monday, August 1, 2011

Penton to Witherslack

Today was never going to be good, but in the event it was worse than we thought. We knew that we had to make it to Shap, what we did not know is that we had head on winds to cope with to. After Shap (village) we had to go to Shap Summit, the only word I can use is demoralising. I don't know about Colin but I did consider selling the bike several times, (Russ remember this).
The accommodation was nice, Andrew met us and we had a nice meal in the local pub.
The data for the day can be had by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Bike Ride 2011

Well I've borrowed a bike and decided to give it ago. So Colin and myself are training to try and get fit,
any tips or hints would be good.
I'll post some links to the training runs I've been
doing when I can figure out how.