Monday, August 1, 2011

Witherslack to Northwich

Today was a really good day, the roads were perfect, enough up hill to be interesting and enough downhill to give us a rest. We covered nearly 85 miles today and bombed through Lancashire, the height gain was in the region of 4400 feet but was not oppressive. This was the first day I've finished the ride and felt good, Colin seemed to enjoy it as much and now the long day is done we can only look forward to the rest of the trip.
We still need as much sponsorship as we can get so here is a run down of how to donate.
easy peasy Text GRAC63 to 70070 with either £1, £2, £3, £5 or £10 if your flush.
You can click the justgiving link at the side of this post.
You can come to Whitby and enjoy a pint in the Station Inn and hand it over the bar.
Look at the stats for the day by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Bike Ride 2011

Well I've borrowed a bike and decided to give it ago. So Colin and myself are training to try and get fit,
any tips or hints would be good.
I'll post some links to the training runs I've been
doing when I can figure out how.