Friday, July 8, 2011

Hi everyone!

Not written anything for a while so here goes.

Only just over two weeks to go and after this weekend there will be no more drinking so I am going to make a good night of it tonight! Training is all going good and have been making the most of the good weather with lots of long walks and cycle rides.

Doing alot of training on stationery bike over the last few weeks too, just because Whitby has been so busy and the traffic has been a nightmare, it is also helpful just to get used to sitting in the saddle for long periods of time without having to worry about planning a route.

Well done to Roger who has set up the justtextgiving which has been really succesful, especially on Facebook and Twitter, we now have 35% of out target spomsorship.

Anyway, pray for nice weather again so we can get out and have a few more last minute rides!!
Cheers, Col xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Bike Ride 2011

Well I've borrowed a bike and decided to give it ago. So Colin and myself are training to try and get fit,
any tips or hints would be good.
I'll post some links to the training runs I've been
doing when I can figure out how.