Sunday, July 24, 2011

Whitby to Inverness

Just a quick update today, we have traveled to Inverness by car. The journey itself was uneventfull except for the waitress in the cafe, she seemed genially surprised that I would want butter on my toast.
The weather is set fine here with 20 degrees C, that's unheard of north of the boarder. If the weather holds we are set for a good start to the ride. We have seen some of the hills we will have to cycle up but the more beer we have the smaller they seem, so that's the strategy from now on.
Early start tomorrow for the drive up to Wick then the first part of the ride back to Wick. The question is what do I have for dinner tonight, either FB, Tweet or comment here with your suggestions, but NO PASTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Bike Ride 2011

Well I've borrowed a bike and decided to give it ago. So Colin and myself are training to try and get fit,
any tips or hints would be good.
I'll post some links to the training runs I've been
doing when I can figure out how.