Monday, May 23, 2011

Hey guys!

Yeah I did have a few little bike rides over the weekend - although yesterday the wind was getting a bit strong so decided to miss today out. Tried that hill from Sandsend to Dunsley again but ended up pushing but it is getting easier. Got rid of the pedals that clip into my shoes as i just could not get used to them - back to old fashioned pedals now which are more comfortable and means I can jump off faster in an emergency!

I could do with dropping a bit of last minute weight too so I am stepping up the diet this week, and I am finding the balance/yoga class at the gym is helping with those achey legs.

Anyway gotta go and cook tea - back later! Col

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Bike Ride 2011

Well I've borrowed a bike and decided to give it ago. So Colin and myself are training to try and get fit,
any tips or hints would be good.
I'll post some links to the training runs I've been
doing when I can figure out how.