Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just over 2 months left.

Been averaging about 10 mile a night during the week and having a long walk at weekend. We got our first donation on our justgiving site today.
Here's some info about Grace, she's one of the reasons we're doing this. I'll add some more info soon.

Grace Murray is Colin's Niece and was born in January 2004 with Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy.  This form of Cerebral Palsy affects all four of Grace’s limbs, her speech and her rate of growth.  Although Grace will turn 7 years old in 2011 she still has the body age of a 6 month old baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored Bike Ride 2011

Well I've borrowed a bike and decided to give it ago. So Colin and myself are training to try and get fit,
any tips or hints would be good.
I'll post some links to the training runs I've been
doing when I can figure out how.